Strategy Setting and Execution Training
There are several definitions, most of which relate to the process of managing activities associated with the delivery of a strategic plan such as the following:
- The sum total of the activities and choices required for the execution of a strategic plan
- Operationalization of a clearly articulated strategic plan
- All the processes and outcomes which accrue to a strategic decision once authorization has been to go ahead and put the decision into practice
- A series of interventions concerning organizational structures, key personnel actions, and control systems designed to control performance with respect to desired ends.
Other definitions concern the processes by which an organisation identifies and allocates the actions associated with the delivery of a strategic plan such as the following:
- A process by which large, complex, and potentially unmanageable strategic problems are factored into progressively smaller, less complex, and hence more manageable proportions.
- The managerial interventions that align organizational action with strategic intention (Floyd and Wooldridge, 1992).
Most of our leading speakers in this category are CEOs and Directors of Strategy, persons who have surfed the business and corporate storms to succeed.
This course can be customized for your in-house team, especially during strategic sessions; for further enquiries, kindly click on Enquiry